The new challenge over at the Sisterhood is V is for Vroooom!
I knew straight away which stamp I'd be reaching for but wasn't quite sure how to use it. Then this idea came into my head. The stamp is called Snoopy's Chopper and it's an oldie from Stampabilities.
The Sisters have had loads of fun with this challenge so head on over at top speed and take a look!



10 comments:
Haha cute sentiment
cute snoopy
Love the clouds so white and the motor is cooool
great coloring always Jo
I always love to see the way you colored Image
I must learn to be a good coloring on my image but I am only 10% of your coloring skill
Great manly card and cuuuteee
happy weekend
hugs
Monika
LOL Oh yeah. That sentiment is perfect for those two cool dudes. Super fun! Hugs!
Brilliant, fun card Jo I love the image and sentiment, I saw this film many years ago and brings back so many memories a super make
hugs
lorraine x
You have a Snoopy and Woodstock riding a hog stamp?!!!! OMG! I need that one! This card is all kinds of fabulous! Love your coloring skillz and that sentiment is PERFECT!!
WEll Sistaaaha... you ROCKED this challenge! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
Ohhhhh... little Snoopy.. cute ♥ Great card, funny sentiment :)
I'm with Chris... I _love_ that stamp!!! And what a perfect sentiment to go with it. Love how you kept the background simple to let the main elements shine.
so cute Jo. What is the make of the stamp? It is fabulous
This is fabulous ♥ The Sisters so deserve to have you on the team :)
I'm going to be singing "Born to be wild" all day now! Perfect sentiment for that fab stamp
Jane
Post a Comment