Thursday, 1 September 2016

Naughty or Nice Challenge #31 - Food or Drink!

Do we have a great challenge for you over at Naughty or Nice this month! My teamies have certainly worked some creative magic to celebrate our September theme of 'Food and Drink'!


One again, Danielle has found the perfect picture for our graphic!



My offering was such fun to make as I love colouring Art Impressions images. I found this lovely design paper in my box of single sheets and used it as the basis for my colour palette. I added some wine glass clip art for the embelishment and called it 'finished'!

Head over here and join us for Challenge #31. We'd love to see your cards featuring anything you can eat and drink: so think cupcakes, birthday cakes, french fries, coffee, tea and wine-a-plenty!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

You always rock these Ai images, Jo! I'll drink to that! ;)

Nicole Parmentier said...

I always love to see cards with these happy ladies! You're coloring is great, very nice how it matches the paper! And indeed.. Yay, for happy hour!! Cheers!

Lynne in NI said...

Lol, great wine-o'clock card ;)

Monika Reeck said...

You always coloring this ladies images so adorable
and the sentiment is perfecto
I will try to join that challenge hope my mom give me a bit time
she is still at our home till 20 Sept
and we love to cook together hehe
thats why so less blog hopping to friends blog Jo
hugs
Monika

Robyn Oliver said...

I do so love these gals - a super fabulous card Jo, love it -and it's late Friday arvo here so a glass might be on the cards now