Thursday, 15 September 2016

Naughty or Nice - Challenge #31 Reminder

We've passed the mid-point in our Food and Drink challenge over at Naughty or Nice Challenges.

We've had some fabulous cards appear in our Linky gallery but we're a greedy old bunch and would love to see a few more.
For my card I went completely to the crazy-side and created this:


In my defense I will just add that I was inspired by this little piece of punny wonderfulness created by my teamie, Lindsey, for a previous NoN challenge. The wording and images were printed on my PC. I added some simple stenciling and stamped the base card with a Hero Arts favourite and coloured with some Distress ink. I had a surprising amount of fun colouring the individual pieces of cheese!

To join in Challenge #31 please head over to our blog...

8 comments:

Connie said...

So cute . . . you are quite a talented card maker and that bunny pancake photo makes me wish my granddaughters were here to have breakfast this morning :)

Monika Reeck said...

I love your card and want to eat it...so so cutteeee...luv the image so much ♡♡

Lynne in NI said...

Great card Jo, I love how your stitched frame looks like a plate :)

Marilyn said...

This card just cracks me up... I love that sentiment!

Dawn T said...

too cute Jo. Great punny card.

Lindsey said...

Your punniness is perfect! Love the card, and thanks for the, ahem, cheesy earworm. ;)

Paula Whittaker said...

oh dear *groans* but very clever punning (if that's a word!)

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

This card just keeps making me laugh! I absolutely love it! Very punny!!