This month over at CWS we are looking for the sentiment to take centre stage!
Sponsors:
and
Once again, we are fortunate to have our sponsors on board and this month the DT have created cards featuring stamps from Stamplorations.
Although I've photographed and re-photographed this card this remains the best image I can get.
I wanted to achieve a watermark-style effect so stamped the rose image in Versamark and then clear embossed. The same stamp has been used to created the border. Its a lovely image so I know I'll be using it again in all it's glory very soon!
We'd love you to join us...




7 comments:
I love that stamp too
your border looks perfect with red sentiment and black on your card
that watermark style is great idea
I love that looks like embossed paper but no you did used Versamark
cool effect Jo
are you ok...not seen you many weeks on my Blog
hope you are well Jo
biig hugs and see you soon on my Sentiment card
I really miss you
hugs
Monika
So elegant! And the sentiment is so sweet! Love it! :) Hugs!
Just gorgeous!!!!!
Beautiful card :) Love the sentiment!
I love the CAS look and the awesome sentiment. Beautiful card..
Beautiful card, Dotty Jo! I never tried this watermark-style effect, but will now :)
Love the subtle embossing and what a beautiful sentiment. xxD
Post a Comment