Thursday, 15 December 2016

Creative with Stamps - Challenge #9 - Mid-month Inspiration

It's mid-point in December, so it's time to remind you of our current challenge over at Creative with Stamps and to offer a little more inspiration!




Isn't this little girl by Mo Manning simply adorable? She was so much fun to colour.

I'm loving my teamies creative offerings for this theme and hope that you'll drop by, leave them some love and join our final challenge for this year!

8 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Ooh how can I start...
I love this cuuute Image
I love the coloring
and love your simply adorable sketch plus the sentiment placement
Love love love Jo
hugggss
Miss you much
Monika

Maria Valente said...

Wow, that stamp is really, really cute! Love!
Have a very Merry Christmas in advance!
Hugs

CinnamonSally said...

Wow gorgeous image and beautifully coloured Jo. Love It .

Billie A said...

Darling image and cute scene. Love the colors. Merry Christmas. Hugs.

Lynne in NI said...

Awww she's a cutie!

Nicole Parmentier said...

So sweet, love your card!

PL Keenor said...

That is so sweet. Love it.
That's Purrfect

Lilian said...

Oh, she is so cute! Just adorable! Merry Christmas!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio