The theme at Creative with Stamps is sweet and simple this month as Lillian and Monika are asking you to use a Christmas stamp or stamps on your card!
My Christmas stamp of choice is this beauty from Impression Obsession. I die cut some black card to size and stamped the image in Versamark. I dusted with gold embossing powder and heat set it. Easy peasy lemon squeazy, as the children say where I work!
For some reason I like to keep my Christmas cards simple and this one is very, very CAS. It looks lovely IRL but sadly, hasn't photographed so well.
Once again, we are fortunate to have sponsors and prizes at CWS so please visit the blog to get all the details and to see the lovely inspiration cards from my teamies.


8 comments:
Wow love your CAS card Jo, Gold embossing never photographs well, I have just had the same problem with a card I have made.
I think it looks absolutely gorgeous Jo you can see the gold embossing it really shows up that wonderful festive image, brilliant make
hugs
lorraine x
Beautiful embossed in gold really stunning look. Very pretty. hugs teamie
This is such an amazing card, Jo! I love it!
Hugs, Mary
Your GOLD embossing so tidy and adorable Jo
I love this stamp and the way you made it CAS
love love this CAS card..
elegant with gold too
see you around teamie
hugs
Monika
Wonderful CAS card, Jo. Beautiful embossed gold town of Bethlehem image.
Very stylish card, love it. Happy Christmas, Angela x
I love embossed images! Beautiful card!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio
Post a Comment