Friday, 2 December 2016

November Card Chain Challenge Reveal

Welcome to the grand finale of the 2016 Card Chain Challenge. 

I cannot believe another year has dashed by and that the festive season is upon us once again. I'm convinced someone is stealing time!



Anyhooooo, let's get on with the November Reveal. I sent these happy fish to my long-term blogging buddy, Dawn in New Zealand:



And this cute kitty to the lovely Agata in Switzerland:




My card is still in the mail from my November sender but hopefully isn't too far away!

The Card Chain Challenge traditionally takes a break for December, so I'll take this opportunity to wish Deborah, Gail and all my CCC friends a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy 2017!

5 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Such a fun fish card Jo, I am sure Dawn loved it and the cute card from Agata is so sweet.

Lynne in NI said...

Heeee you know I'm loving these!
FAB colouring on your fishies and the kitty is a cutie :)

Dawn T said...

It looks so much brighter and happy in real life sitting on my bookcase Jo. It is such a beautiful card thank you so much

Monika Reeck said...

Yaayyy cuttee fish
Dawn must be happy ...cute kitty too..you are queen of cuteness♡

Tracy said...

What fun cards you made for your friends. I especially like the fun eyes on the fish. LOL Hugs!