Edna, what are you doing with poor Santa???
It's a triple X-rated challenge over at The Sisterhood this time and, as you can see, Edna's antics are proving to be quite shocking.
My card is a little bit cheeky rather than X-rated but I hope it makes you chuckle!
Check-out my teamies XXX cards if you dare!


13 comments:
What a great pun!!, fab. job with the challenge
he he he I love your cheeky card!
Fab job on the challenge sistah!!
made me chuckle!! Great job on the card Sista!!
X-rated enough, Jane! I like a card that lets the imagination, um, picture the rest. Fab!
Ha ha how fun is this card... love the cute ornaments and colors.
Love it, sort of comment I would love to add to my cards.
very cleverly done Jo.
Great sentiment - hilarious when paired with such pretty baubles
Jane
I love the double entendre (sp?) that you did.
Hahahaha love your card AND the graphic!
Hilarious sentiment, ha ha this card is awesome!!!
Your card certainly made me smile Jo, love the CAS design and cheeky sentiment.
Finally stopped laughing... bwahaha! No... still laughing!!!
Post a Comment