Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Creative with Stamps Challenge #11 - Mid-month Inspiration

We're a day early with our mid-month reminder over at Creative with Stamps! With today being Valentine's day and that being out theme for February it just seemed to make sense!


My card is a little bit of crazy that will probably end up as the cat's Valentine to my hubby! I don't usually do this but 'Custard the Cat' was recently diagnosed with diabetes and hubby devotedly gives him his insulin shot at 6am each morning. I think he needs to say thank you!

Actually, Custard adores my hubby with all his heart, which often means disturbed lie-ins of a weekend. Custard likes to stand on my husband's chest purring loudly, just centimetres from his face. It's actually very cute to watch!



My image comes from Katzelkraft and my sentiment is care of the late, great Whitney Houston... And now you'll be singing that song for the rest of the day. I know, you're welcome!

My teamies have made some gorgeous mid-month cards, so why not head on over to CWS and take a peek!


12 comments:

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

Love it! Such a fun card With the singing cat ;)

Majo said...

He he he he, this is so funny, love it, you're such a great artist ♥

Billie A said...

OMG this is so cute. I tell you .. you come up with the most awesome images and sentiments. I am still laughing. Happy Valentines day.

Aileen said...

Wonderful card, love the sentiment. In our house its the dog, lucky he's only little or he would crush john in his excitment.

Nicole Parmentier said...

Whahaha this is so much fun! And indeed I will sing this song the rest of the day loud and probably out of tune. My family thanks you LOL

Lindsey said...

Our cat almost always chooses my husb over me to wake up eeaarrly in the mornings, for which I should give the cat a thank you card! ;) Yours is terrific!

Monika Reeck said...

HIhi makes me laugh again
he sing Withney Houston song hehehe
Love the coloring
love the pink behind the cat
love all
ADORABLE CAS design Jo
see you around
I really hope you are healthy my friend
miss you on my Blog
Hugs
Monika

Helen F. said...

Oh how funny! I LOVE your sweet valentine cat serenading his sweetheart, Jo ;-)

Mimi said...

Lol, yeah... THANKS...
this is very cute! And funny!

Patricia Hays said...

Well yes, there were a few times when Whitney Houston sounded somewhat like a wailing cat... LOL. (Sorry! I was never a fan of hers, and I prefer the Dolly Parton version of this song!)

Your card is adorable! I love the concept of the singing cat. The sentiment and the tie-in to Whitney are perfect with the image. It's a fabulous card and I feel certain your husband appreciated it!

Lilian said...

I remember that song! Great card! Love the background and coloring!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Katy said...

This is such a great card! I love the sentiment! And the cat is super cute!! :)