Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Naughty or Nice Challenge #36 - Love is in the Air

We have a great theme and a beautiful colour palette on offer at Naughty or Nice this month.



And here's my loved-up little offering!


I couldn't resist pairing this Katzelkraft cutie with a comical sentiment to make this Valentine's card!

I wasn't sure what kind of bird he was until I realized that he could be a Cardinal. We don't have Cardinals in the UK so I needed a little help from Google to tell me that I was correct! I have to say that he looks very handsome in his bright red suit and black bib!

You can slide by over at Naughty and Nice to see what my fellow Troublemakers have on offer this month!


10 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOL...so fun!

CinnamonSally said...

Fun card Jo, your cardinal is fabulous.

shirley-bee said...

This is fabulous, Jo! Love that background and the fun sentiment :)

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Jo, love the cardinal x

Nicole Parmentier said...

Such a cuty, I would fly by again!!

Billie A said...

Now that is my fun size of chocolates.. What a cute card and great colors. Love it.

I got the house mouse stamps yesterday.. Thanks so much. Hugs

Lindsey said...

I love cardinals, and your guy looks like a handsome representative! The sentiment is hilarious. Great background too!

Dawn T said...

Very cute Jo. Great to see some different fun Valentines

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Ha ha! Love it!
xxx

Lynne in NI said...

Lol that's just the best sentiment ever! LOVE it!