Saturday, 4 February 2017

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #77 - O is for Outrageous

Edna is sporting a brave new look today! Here she is at her outrageous best, complete with a 'head bagel'! Seriously, they exist... Type 'head bagel' into Google and see what you get!


My card is really, really tame in comparison with Edna's antics... Not a Bagel head in sight! Perhaps the regrettable tattoos and drunken debauchery will follow later!



Once again, I broke out an Art Impressions stamp and added a sentiment with my PC.
I forgot to photograph the inside but it reads:

Much like we did on your 49th birthday, your 48th birthday, your 47th birthday...



Wanna see some outrageously fabulous (and fabulously outrageous) creations? Then please go visit my Sistahs!

13 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Gotta love those Art Impressions images, this one in particular is priceless and you have done it proud with the sentiments. Fabby job sistah!!!

Jane Willis said...

I love this, the sentiment is brilliant - although in another decade the "poor life choices" might only stretch to ordering extra chips and staying up past 10pm (don't ask me how I know)
Jane

Chris Dring said...

A most excellent card! LOVE your witty sentiment (inside and out!) paired with these wine drinking ladies!

Printable Art said...

Great sentiment! Love those gals..lol

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant fun card Jo great bevy of beauties and love the sentiment
hugs
lorraine x

Lindsey said...

Brilliant! Although poor life choices should not be limited to birthdays... ;)

DonnaMundinger said...

Love this stamp and your sentiment ROCKS! Can't wait to see what they're up to when they get to be MY age. LOL xxD

Lynne in NI said...

Hahaha I've always quite fancied a regrettable tattoo ;)

Dawn T said...

Stunning colouring Jo. And LOVE the sentiments - both inside and out!

Donna said...

Fab card sistah!
Love the old birds and their party antics!
I for one always look forward to the regrettable tattoos (I might have one of those, maybe 2) and the drunken debauchery!

G Peplow said...

Head bagels aside (just because I don't know what else to do with them ;$ LOL )You chose one of my fave stamps and decorated it beautifully, I love the sentiment :D That's a great 50th birthday card :D xx

HolyLise said...

Awesome card with amazing coloring! The sentiment is hilarious :P

Monika Reeck said...

All in Blue costume
coool cool lady
cool stamp
and sweet sentiment too
Oh I want to have this set
and your coloring always SUPER B Jo
love love this one
you know my address if you want to send me this :) LOL