Saturday, 18 February 2017

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #78 - X is for Extreme


Once again, I have to say that I'm more than a little concerned by Edna's exploits... This woman has no fear!

Don't worry, The Sisterhood don't expect you to go to such extremes for this challenge; we just want to see stamping-off-the-edge on your project!

This beautiful Mandala stamp is from Create a Smile: isn't it a beauty?


I needed to run the card through my printer to add the sentiment so was unable to use watercolour paper. I think watercolour paper would be much more suitable but it seems to have worked ok-ish!



Drop-by at The Sisterhood to see what the gang have on offer this week - you won't be disappointed, I promise!

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love that fun sentiment!

CinnamonSally said...

Pretty card Jo and great sentiment!!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Love the embos-resist on this mandala, great choice and lovely sentiment to..I think I know that fountain..

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh I love this Jo! What a gorgeous stamp ...I will resist! ;)
You should go into the stamp making business yourself - I'd buy that sentiment for sure!

Barbara Godden said...

Gorgeous mandela and fabulous sentiment love it.

Jane Willis said...

Beautiful mandala and a sentiment that really speaks to me!
Jane

Dawn T said...

Awesome Jo. It has turned out beautifully

Majo said...

LOL!! You always crack me up, Sistah ♥

Donna said...

OK-ish???!!???
It's effin gorgeous!!
You rocked it sistah!

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous way to use that stamp! And of course the sentiment is brilliant. ;)

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, love that stamp it's gorgeous. And the sentiment is too funny. All in all a fabby card, Liz x

Unknown said...

This card is perfect. All other cards fail. You combined beauty and gin!

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous!! I really love the watercolor with your blended colors and that sentiment is fantastic!! Nicely done on the edge! ;)

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Dotty!!! Just had to find you [seems 8 out of 10 are no-reply-bloggers] ... and happy to do so! Your kindness abounds, and so do your talents I see! LOve the stamping, but the sentiment? OH MY GOODness, it's marvelous!!!
=] Michele

Greta said...

That Mandala stamp is so gorgeous & love the watercoloring!

Monika Reeck said...

I really love your crisp embossing and the smooshing color
if you make it on March you can join Happy Little Stamper challenge they have a smooshing theme Jo
the green abd blue combo is adorable and lovely splatter and sentiment too
sweet beautiful card my friend
miss you
hugs thight
Monika