Thursday, 2 March 2017

Card Chain Challenge Reveal - February 2017

Happy Card Chain Challenge Reveal Day, everyone!

My love for this stamp from Create a Smile continues to grow and grow! This is the second time this gorgeous mandala has appeared on my blog and I have to say that I can't wait to use it again and again. I used watercolour card then stamped in Versamark and heat embossed the design with white embossing powder from  Hero Arts. I smooshed Distress ink on a stamping block and then 'blotted' the card onto the block. I really like the end result, which reminds me a little of Sari fabric.



I came pretty close with the colours this month...



And (if you screw your eyes up, tip your head to one side and take a very, very long walk backwards) you'll be able to clearly see that I also used the sketch! LOL!


I sent my card to Carol in Scotland and received this gorgeous creation from the lovely Jutta, who lives a little further away in Canada!


The gallery is looking fabulous this month, so please drop in and join us at CCC for a quick, creative trip around the globe.

If you'd like to be a link in the March Chain, please click here and join the current sign-up.

4 comments:

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

I really love the stamps from createasmile :) Great card!

Nicole Parmentier said...

oh.. your card is breathtaking beautiful Jo!!!

Lynne in NI said...

Ooooh a real stunner! Love the effect of your smooching :)

Dawn T said...

fabulous Jo - your recipient will just love this.