Our beloved Edna is looking a little green around the gills this week. However, she's not poorly but simply consumed with pure, green envy... or celebrating St Patrick's day, depending how you roll!
For Challenge #79 The Sisterhood are looking for cards which feature the colour green.
My offering for this challenge is rather on the snarky side!



16 comments:
Haha, I love that sentiment!
Jane
I think you should really have your own line of snarky sentiments, this cracked me up.
Fun card Jo and I love that sentiment.
Love, love, love Art Impressions images, they are perfect for any snarky sentiment. Awesome colouing and fantastic card!!!
LOL Your sentiment is hilarious. Goes perfect with this sassy AI lady. Hugs!
Hahahaha, I love it! Fab BG too :)
That image is perfect with that sentiment. I have got to use that I love it..off to check out the others, you really crack me up.
Haha, brilliant card x
He he he the image and sentiment are a perfect match!!
Fabulous job sistah!!
Great job coloring this image - it's hilarious and so fun! The sentiment just cracks me up :-)
Great image and beautifully colored! The sentiment just cracks me up - awesome card!
You might get 2 comments from me since I had a little trouble...
Snarky perfection! That image, the sentiment, your coloring - all so fabulous!
You are SO good with the Art Impressions gals, Jo! This one is snarky and fabulous!
LMAO!!! That's hilarious :P
Great coloring!!!
love that lime in green BG
love the sponging job
and the sentiment sweet
love the lad in green image too
sweet and cool card Jo
great job always at coloring
uuh another use this adorable stamp
and your BG woooooowwwwzaa
stunning adorable and so smooshing so modern
the sentiment in black is perfect there
I am sorry I was soo MIA not visiting all my bloggy friend blogs
now I do catch up to your blog
always love your cards Jo
hugs
Monika
its 00:00 in Germany time to sleep hehe
Post a Comment