Wednesday, 12 April 2017

Something different...


Sometimes it's good to step outside your comfort zone and create something different. I love this stamp from Technique Junkies and enjoyed pairing those lovely legs with a MFT background and lots of gorgeous sequins!

Hope my friend, Kerry, likes her card.



Have a happy day!

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is so awesome, Jo!

Greta said...

Unique & fun card!

Aileen said...

I reckon she will love it. Love those stockings :)

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Jo. Something a little different for sure

CinnamonSally said...

WOW Jo what a fun card, fabulous legs against the shaker!!

Nonni said...

I'm sure your friend loved this -so unique and fun too!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Such a cool shaker!!

Monika Reeck said...

Axh Jo
now you make me jealous LOL
I loveee this shoe stamp and stocking
coooooolll
it can be a new cards with shoe will be showed on your next post am I right
this is adorable and love the shaker behind it
that MFT BG stamp is cooooll
Love this cool card and something different yes its not your style I cant recognized it is your card hehe :)