Saturday, 15 April 2017

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #82 - E is for Elegant!


Well, Swit Swoo, Edna, just look at you looking all stylish and elegant in readiness for Challenge #82!


Try as I may, I cannot get a good picture of this card. I used this lovely image from AI, but only inked-up two out of the four ladies with the help of a little low-tack masking tape.

My Sistahs have created some truly brilliant cards for this challenge, so please come and take a look!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOL...so fun!

Monika Reeck said...

Ah the lady
coool
and the one with dress so chick
love the sentiment love your DP too
and the coloring always super B
LOVE LOVE THIS card my friend
hugs
Monika

Jane Willis said...

Love it - I'll have a pint of that too please!
Jane

Barbara Godden said...

You can never go wrong with the AI girls. great job of masking too. Fabulous card and sentiments.

Billie A said...

I love the AI images.. They have some quirky fun images. Great masking the other images out. I hate when I cant get a good shot.. To me this looks great... but of course our cards look best in real life. Fun to see your creative fun darling cards. Hugs

Lindsey said...

(What a coincidence... took some prosecco to Easter lunch on Saturday with the in-laws...) :P
I was impressed with this card before... but than I realized what an awesome masking job you did to get the two ladies you wanted! Nicely done, and such a fun card!

Art Tart on a Farm said...

I love it....its like showing up at a tea part with pigs in a blankets.

HolyLise said...

Lol! That sentiment is hilarious :P
Great coloring!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Love it.. great coloring.