Saturday, 29 April 2017

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #83 - Y is for Yippee!


Edna's celebrating our new challenge at SoSS with ticker tape AND Champagne! Go Edna!

This challenge is all about cards and projects which send Congratulations for those very special moments in our lives where we might shout Yippee: birthdays, anniversaries, graduations... And reductions in the cost of gin at your local supermarket!


I've made this card for my bestie, Jacquie. She lives in Solihull and likes a drop, or two, of Mother's Ruin! I need say no more on the subject!

Please come and joy us as we celebrate over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers. The Sistahs have created some great projects for your delight and inspiration AND we have our rather wonderful Guest Designer, Becca Cruger, a.k.a the Damsel of Distressed, on board to get you in the mood.

8 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Hehe... I can think of quite a few people this would be perfect for!
Jane

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

I love this card and a perfect thing to celebrate.

Donna said...

Ha ha ha ha this would be perfect for my gin drinking mum!
The skateboard....he he he he
Fab job sistah!

Nicole Parmentier said...

ha ha so cool! Did you fuzzycut her? Oh wow, you did a great job than, love this layout too!

Dawn T said...

Tee hee, even my hubby had a giggle when I showed him this. (We may have purchased four bottles of gin at Duty Free on our way back from holidays) Well done

Monika Reeck said...

Hihihi the Image makes me smile
you have many many adorable ladies Image Jo
this is no doubt
I love your coloring always
and lovely simply layout..
big hugs and see you soon
Monika

Barbara Godden said...

This is brilliant!!! love it.

Lindsey said...

Bwahaha! Perfect sentiment for this skateboarding shopper!