Saturday, 8 July 2017

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #88 - K is for Kids


How lovely to see Edna's maternal side for this challenge... And doesn't she look a picture of motherly pride surrounded by her little brood? No? Well, perhaps you're right!

It's all about kids for Challenge #88 and my fabulous sistahs have truly excelled themselves for this one.

I feel that my cards have been a little lacking in snark recently, so hopefully I'm back on track with this gorgeous image from Mo's Digital Pencil and a fun 'sentiment'.


I always enjoy colouring this image and I love that slightly winsome expression on her face, which seems to fit the wording perfectly!

Wanna see some fabulous inspiration from the Sistahs??? Course you do, who doesn't want snark and creativity in equal measure! Enjoy!

18 comments:

Chris Dring said...

This is just the perfect amount of snark with that fabulously colored image! Love!

DonnaMundinger said...

FAbulous coloring and papers. I did laugh out loud at the sentiment. Love it, Dotty Jo! Thanks so much for letting me join you at the Sisterhood this week. xxD

Mimi said...

Made me smile!

Nicky said...

I love this image and the sentiment made me chuckle out loud which started my parrot laughting lol. Do you mind if I use this sometime I can think of few people I could I send it to?

Dawn T said...

Great card Jo. Made me laugh out loud.

Paula Whittaker said...

I know I keep saying it but your colouring is wonderful - and I still wish I could be as half as a good as you, maybe one day lol
Fab card as always x

Jane Willis said...

Brilliant card, I love that sentiment
Jane

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute image and fabulous sentiment. Great card!!!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

OMG I love this card and the sentiment. The colouring is awesome.

Cara said...

Fabulous card, love the sentiment, I'm sure many Mums are thinking exactly the same thing!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Beautiful coloring and that sentiment is so much fun!! My son is going for college next month, hate to see him go so I do not feel this way right now, but I sure know that feeling ha ha.

Lindsey said...

Bwahaha! I figure that counts if you give someone else's kids away for them too (say at the end of a looong school day... they were still handmade by somebody, right? :P Great colouring, wow.

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Perfect card for the kids challenge. Glad to see that your Snark is back.

Donna said...

Love this sistah!!!
I am totally always trying to rent my kid out (for free) sadly no takers WTF??

Lynne in NI said...

Hahahahaha LOVE it Jo!

Marilyn said...

Fun card and haven't we all been there once or twice over the years? Gorgeous colouring too.

CinnamonSally said...

Fabulous Jo, and I love your sentiment, just perfect.

Monika Reeck said...

I love this Image
and love the coloring and this lady is so sweet
the Paper behind main image is lovely
and your coloring always super B Jo
Love this!