Saturday, 22 July 2017

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #89 - Up Your Kilt!




Well, well, well, doesn't our Edna just get all the best gigs!

Challenge #89 is a really beauty and the Sistahs have done themselves proud with some truly cheeky and hilarious cards, as we celebrate all things plaid and tartan!

My offering is very, very tame... But kinda cute!
I love the little Nessie from this Lawn Fawn set and couldn't resist pairing him/her with this sentiment from a Jane's Doodles set.



I loved creating this little scene, using some Pinterest inspiration to achieve the under water effect.

Anyhoooooo, don' waste your time here: head over to SoSS Central and have a giggle at the naughty antics of my teames!

15 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Cute card Jo, such a cute "Nessie"

Donna said...

Ahhhh such a super sweet Nessie!
Fab job sistah!!

Cara said...

Aww, he's adorable, love his hat!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

That is cute. Well done.

Lynne Mizera said...

What SWEET card... I am in love with that baby Nessie!

Tracy said...

Well my word you managed to snag a pic of that tricky Nessie. LOL Love the underwater effect with the vellum. Totally cute! Hugs!

Dawn T said...

super sweet Jo. Love the soft looking plaid background

Jane Willis said...

Aw, I love your little Nessie!
Yes, I've been to Loch ness, several times, no I've never seen him/her. Now I know what I was doing wrong, I should have brought cake.
Jane

Paula Whittaker said...

Very adorable....I don't think I would have had a clue what to make for this challenge!

Majo said...

Love that cutie, great job, Sistah ♥

Nicole Parmentier said...

I had to check out this challenge, and indeed your card is a bit tame in comparison with some of the others but oh so cute and I love the coloring on Nessie you did and the vellum!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Awww, he is a cutie and I love the scene you've made. xxD

Lindsey said...

This is absolutely adorable, Jo!

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Maybe your card is tame compared to some of our other offerings for this challenge, but I think that your little Nessie is adorable! And your scene looks fantastic.

Lynne in NI said...

heee love your little Nessie scene!