Saturday, 5 August 2017

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #90 - M is for Mink.


Edna promises me that this fur is 100% fake, so I'm happy to show her pictured in all her furry finery!

For this challenge my sistahs want to see your fabulously furry creatures, please.


Isn't this little cat adorable? She (I'm sure she's a she) is called Kitty Watching from Technique Junkies. Technique Junkies have a huge selection of gorgeous cat stamps and every single one is just too tempting for words!



I created the ever-so-snarky sentiment on my PC and then used my Misti (it's LOVE) to get a nice, crisp image. I wasn't planning on colouring the cat, but in the end I couldn't resist and am pleased that I changed my mind. The background is some painty fun from a few weeks ago.

Please drop by, and see what the snarkettes have created to inspire you for our latest fun challenge.




17 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOL...this is fantastic. :)

Lindsey said...

Such a sweet kitty and then... SNARK! And wow on that background, too.

Nicole Parmentier said...

ha ha this cat is so funny, and so is the quote!

Lynne in NI said...

Hahaha I love it! I've a kitty stamp not unlike that, so I feel a CASE coming on ;)

Marina said...

The colouring in the cat and the background is beautiful and the sentiment just funny.

Barbara Godden said...

Love that kitty, fabulous card and a super sentiment.

Dawn T said...

Another funny card Jo. very cool card

Lynne Mizera said...

BAAAA! Haaaa! Haaaaa! LOve this one (can you tell?) Great card Sistaaaah!

Cara said...

Fabulous sentiment, cute cat and great background- a perfect card x

Donna said...

That peeky kitty is just too cute!
And a fabtastic birthday card to boot!
Awesome job sistah!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is brilliant and such fun Jo I love that image and the sentiment, top notch card
hugs
lorraine x

Jane Willis said...

Brilliant, what a fantastic sentiment - I know rather a LOT of people this applies to!
Jane

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Love it.. great job with the cat. Funny sentiment.

Paula Whittaker said...

oh my goodness now that's one heck of a quote!
Have to say the card is fab but would have loved to have seen more of that background, the small bits I can see looks stunning.

Mimi said...

Hahaha! Now that is funny! Glad I didn't have coffee in my mouth-- would have gone everywhere!

Art Tart on a Farm said...

Hahaha great creation for the Sisterhood

Monika Reeck said...

yaay cuteee cat
love the BG hmm not usual sentiment but nice
and I love the color combo