Tuesday, 14 November 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags


Lindsey, my double-mint teamie at Naughty or Nice and The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, is creating up a storm as one of the DT girls over at Tracey McNeely's blog. I'm sure everyone in blogland is aware of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags and I simply couldn't resist playing along.


I was inspired by Lindsey's very cute bear tag, which she made for Day 11.


My MFT bitty polar bear hasn't got any presents, but he does have a Santa hat, gingham ribbon and some embossing powder snow!

I've never really made that many tags, but having made this one I'm starting to feel as if the whole process could become ever so slightly addictive!

Happy crafting everyone!

11 comments:

Majo said...

Love your tag. I so much wish I had time to play along, looks like so much fun ♥

CinnamonSally said...

Such a sweet tag Jo.

Beverly S. said...

Cute little bear image...I'm sure he will get some presents before Christmas. :)

Marina said...

This is cute! I love the snow.

Jerrie said...

Dottie Jo, your tag is adorable!

Dawn T said...

gorgeous little tag Jo. They can be addictive.

Donna said...

Lol... Tag making is the best, isn't it?
My polar bear tag doesn't have a present either. He's not online yet but ready to go!
Love the gingham on this cute little tag. x

Cara said...

This is just adorable x

Corrie Herriman said...

Adorable !
Corrie x

cm said...

Oh my stars! Your little bear, sporting his Santa hat, is sheer delight! He's sure to receive presents soon! Thank you so much for sharing this gem in Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
~carol

Lindsey said...

I agree, tag-making can be ever-so-slightly addictive. :P I love this cute little guy, and the gingham ribbon is perfect! I'm flattered that you picked my tag.