Friday, 17 November 2017

25 Days of Tags... Again!

I'm loving Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags, and will be sorry when this fun 'challenge' is over. I can't believe we've reached Day 17 already. You'll see some truly beautiful DT creations and the 300+ entries in the linky gallery.

The little bear with the Santa hat said he was lonely, so I made him some friends!


I just love these MFT Bitty Bears and they are just the perfect size for tags.

Catcha laters, card friends!

13 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

These are great !
Corrie x

Kim Heggins said...

Simply adorable and sweet tag trio!!! Thank you so much joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Lindsey said...

I already liked these bitty bears... but now I have a serious crush on them, Jo!

I Card Everyone said...

So fun. So fabulous times three!
=]

Dawn T said...

What adorable tags Jo.

Nicole Parmentier said...

There are so many cute bears on this stamp set, I can imagine that is was hard to choose! These tags are adorable!!

Tracy said...

Precious! Wonderful frosty backgrounds for these cuties. hugs!

Cara said...

These are just adorable! I love your sky background x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Jo. These tags are gorgeous and what a great idea, might just have to make some myself. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, these are so sweet and tags just have to come in threes!

Liz x

Marina said...

You know I have a lot of stamps that seem too small for cards - I should copy you and make them into tags. These are cute and lovely.

Marilyn said...

These are so cute! I love tags... love making them, seeing other people's creations, getting them... whatever! The little bears are adorable and I like the pops of red!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww wee cuties! I reckon I'll be buying my gift tags this year, I'm so behind myself.