And here's one of the cards made today! I've had this idea floating around in my head for a while since making these cards for the C is for Chipboard Challenge at SoSS.
The current challenge at Seize the Birthday has Circles as it's topping of choice and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge is Simon Says Snow White! Throw in a little glitter from the challenge over at CAS Mix Up and I had all the ingredients I needed for my card!
IRL, this card is gorgeous and glittery, but once again the British weather isn't offering glorious sunshine so I hope you can at least get the gist between these two pictures of how nice it really looks.
The chipboard moustache is from my stash (the 'my choice' element for CAS Mix Up) and the sentiment is from Paper Smooches - Incognito. The stenciled circles were created with Versamark and embossing powder: easy and effective.
It was such fun to play along with these challenges. I'm going to grab yet another cuppa, take a look at the other entries and enjoy continue to enjoy my lazy day!





13 comments:
Fintaschtic card. So fun with the purple glittery moustache. I have that Incognito set and have yet to ink it up.
Fab sparkly card, love it :o) Hugs, Lisa x
Tea??!! ha ha hope you enjoyed your PJ-day! Your cards are so much fun, love that glittery Moustache!!
FAntashtic cards and I like the moustache!
Awesome. I love the circles that are faint and gives just enough movement to the background. Awesome mustache.
That sounds like a really fabby day .. .. PJs,sweatshirt, big socks, tea and cardmaking .. .. what could be better?!?!? Love those sort of days!
Two fabulous cards to show for your day too! Love them.
Hope you get to keep your PJs on today too.
Love Jules xx
Fab card. Love how you've done the circles x
Awesome design Dolly Jo! Love the embossed circle background ... adds something special to show of your sparkly moustache! I'm with you about crafting in my PJS and big socks!! I think being comfortable lets the designs flow easier! :) Thanks for sharing your card with us at CAS Mix Up!
I love the sparkling circles as a backdrop for this fantaschtic mustache, Dotty Jo! What a fun card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!
That sounds like a pretty good day to me! Love your sparkly tache and great effect with your embossed BG, looks fab!
This made me chuckle and is so much fun, love the glitter.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x
Love all your glitter and textures and..CAS design! TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs
Oh my gosh - these are so fun! Love the glitter and the texture. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.
Post a Comment