Saturday, 11 November 2017

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #97 - R is for Remember


I can't believe that it's been two whole weeks since our last challenge over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers. So, Edna has tied a bow on her finger to help her to remember something. If you are anything like me you'll probably notice the bow a while later and not recall why you did this... And then you won't be able to remember where you put the scissors to cut it off. 


November is a month for Remembrance as it is the time when we recall the sacrifice made by all those who lost their lives in the two World Wars. This month the Sistahs are looking for cards on the theme of R is for Remembrance. Your card can be snarky, or not. 

My card features a stamp from a company I wasn't familiar with until I strayed across their site a while ago. Aall and Create have some great, funky stamps and I loved this image of the women swinging from the balloon. I swapped the balloon for a larger one from another set and paired it with a Katzelkraft sentiment for a little gentle snark.

I made this card with my friend's daughter in mind. She's a crazy girl and she might just get into a sticky situation such as this. She's a complete fruit loop and I love her to bits.


We very much hope you'll play along with The Sisterhood for this challenge.

7 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

This is priceless, love that image and that sentiment is perfect. Fantastic job.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

love that image! great card! thanks for having me as GD

Jane Willis said...

Hilarious - fantastic card. Good job she remembered her panties!
Jane

Marilyn said...

hahhaahha... what a fun, fun card!

Cara said...

I'm so glad she didn't go commando that day!

Lynne in NI said...

Hahaha she's not the most elegant is she ;)
Love it!

Lindsey said...

I love this card! She is my kind of girl, and now that I've admired your card I have to go look at this company's wares. :)