Welcome to my little corner of Blogland, where I share my love of papercrafting and life!
Saturday, 23 December 2017
The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #100 - N is for Naughty Christmas!
The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers are celebrating something of a milestone (Challenge #100!) with another fun challenge!
I spotted Naughty Santa on this post from my fellow Troublemaker, Margo. I knew it was just the image I wanted for my N is for Naughty card! Santa is a clip art image, which I coloured with pencil crayons to make the colours a little more vibrant. I created the sentiment on my PC and I have to say the font looks just perfect with that image.
My Sistahs have created some brilliant cards for this challenge (we're such a naughty bunch!) so why not drop by and share a cheeky giggle with Edna and the gang!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 comments:
Such a happy and fun card! Love it!
Super card, love the Santa image great design.
That Santa! OMG! Too damn funny! Love this card!
LOL Sure hope he's in better shape before he has to fly. Hugs!
46 years and until now I've never seen Santa in his underwear!!!
LOL
This is all kinds of awesome!
Fab job sistah!!
Love this naughty Santa, seems like he has a lot of fun!
What a super naughty Santa, love his festive undies!
Jane
So fun ! Love it ! Merry Christmas !
Corrie x
This is so fun. Santa definitely needs to be on the naughty list this year!
This is the PERFECT Santa, Jo! So much fun!
Hahaha it's not the first time Santa has been on the sauce, judging by that red nose! Love it Jo!
Hope you had a great Christmas x
That is one fun card. Hope you had a good Christmas and that your New Year will be even better. Sending hugs, Angela xXx
hahaha, too funny! happy christmas and new year to you... if a bit late, lol! :)
Ho Ho HO!! Hugz
yes NAUGHTY Santa
you are queen at making Naughty card
love this Image
love your coloring and great layout too
sweet sentiment and nice FONT of Merry
your card makes me laugh hehe
hugs
Monika
Post a Comment