Thursday, 1 February 2018

Naughty or Nice Challenge #48 - All Loved Up!

We're feeling 'All Loved Up' this month at Naughty or Nice Challenges! We've got a great theme for this most romantic of months, plus a gorgeous graphic (inspired by a beautiful photograph).
This gorgeous colour palette is optional, but I'm sure you'll find it hard to resist such lovely, soft pinks and that gorgeous grey and beautiful blue.


(Design Seeds source and image via @CAROLINE_SOUTH)

So, Darren and Jon are getting engaged on February 14th... Great news, but how hard was it to find a suitable image for their card??? Thank goodness this adorable Avery Elle Viking came to my rescue and supplied the perfect 'guy' image!


I coloured each viking appropriately, and then broke out my favourite Valentine's paper pad. Such a fun card to make! I think the boys will like it. Still not quite decided on the sentiment/greeting for the inside, but 'All good wishes for the voyage ahead' seems like a possible idea.

The Troublemakers have had a blast with this challenge, please join us here - we'd love you to play along!

7 comments:

Cat Craig said...

fun and Fab!

Lindsey said...

This is so much fun! I love how you coloured the Vikings, and it really is the perfect card.

Dawn T said...

Very clever to use this image. It is hard to find guy images that are suitable.

Marina said...

Absolutely perfect for the occasion and very cute and sweet.I love it.

ionabunny said...

That's really funny. What a perfect card for your friends. Hugz

Cara said...

Genius idea and perfectly executed , love it x

Lynne in NI said...

Bet that was the coolest card they received! LOVE it x