Saturday, 7 July 2018

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - Challenge #113

Hi guys, I'm a week late with this card for Challenge #113, but didn't want to completely let down my SoSS teamies so here we are!



This is my first attempt at a Gel print - I clearly have LOADS to learn about the noble art. I over-stamped with Zen Floral by Honey Bee Stamps and added the sentiment on the PC.

BTW, please don't think I'm making light of the whole colonoscopy thing as I have several family members who have had this procedure and know the pressure of that waiting-for-the-result time. We are so blessed in the UK to have the amazing NHS - I wish the whole world had access to something like this fabulous institution.

You can take a look at the sistahs equally sick and twisted creations by heading here!

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love your fun card!

Nicky said...

Great card and so true about our wonderful NHS

CinnamonSally said...

Your gel printing looks great Jo.

Dawn T said...

fabulous Jo.

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, this made me smile! Great card, Liz x

I Card Everyone said...

Ha!! Oh, JO!! this is fantastic!
Speaking of, my husband is going to have the blessing of the prep for his very first this year! I am NOT looking forward to it - are all men of the mind that all things are worse for them than anyone else in the entire world? xx
=]

Lynne in NI said...

{{Snigger}} Love it Jo!
Your background looks fab too x

Lindsey said...

I think that's an amazing gel print background! (Must get mine out again...) And a delightfully snarky (but important!) sentiment, too.