Saturday, 14 July 2018

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - Challenge #114



Another brilliant graphic heralds the start of another fun challenge over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! This fortnight we offer you 'C is for Colouring'.

I have to admit that I love colouring, so this challenge is a dream for me. 


I enjoyed playing with elements of this stamp when I made a card for my dad a few weeks ago. I do like these birds, so thought it would be fun to swap things about a bit and to add a silly sentiment!

As always, my sistahs-in-snark have whipped up some fantastic cards, so head on over to take a look and join us for this challenge.

14 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Oh Jo this little image really put a smile on my face when I saw it last night, not so that I was unable to comment down to this darn Laptop having a midnight freak out!!.............. but i'm back and it's as sweet as I remember. I'm loving that hat hee hee!!
Super colouring and fun sentiment. Thanks for sharing.
Have a great weekend Tracey xx

Majo said...

I can tell you love colouring, it shows. I HATE it!! Your card is beautiful, my dear Sistah ♥

Lorraine A said...

aww such a 'tweet' card Jo :-) the birds are fabulous and I just love the sentiment!! haha :-)

thanks so much for inviting me to be your guest Queen! I have had a blast :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Chris Dring said...

Those birdies are absolutely adorable and I LOVE how you've colored them! Fabulous card!

Tracy said...

So fun! Love the colors you chose and how you added the dots to their tummies.

Toni said...

ha! what a great image--love how you colored the birds!

Dawn T said...

Wowzers Jo. Awesome colouring and the sentiment is just perfect. All in all an amazing card.

Marina said...

Those are beautiful colours.

CinnamonSally said...

Such a fun card Jo and great colouring, I always love your witty sentiments too.

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable image, lovely colouring.

Lindsey said...

So fun! This birds are a... hoot :P and I love how you coloured them.

Lynne in NI said...

Haha what a fab hat ;) Love your colouring Jo, the added dots to their bellies is just perfect!

Angelnorth said...

Hah! Love this and the sentiment is perfect - I'm sure that's an envious look (can birds look envious?!).

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Jo thanks for the comment over at mine. Thought I'd pop over to see what you've been up to and saw this! It's fabulous, love it to bits. That is a brilliant sentiment. Happy crafting, Angela xXx