That's some place you've got there, Edna!
Welcome, welcome, welcome... It's time for another fabulous challenge over at SoSS. This week it's all about recycling, which is a subject close to the hearts of many crafters as we all love to squirrel away interesting bits and pieces to re-use and up-cycle at a later date.
I couldn't resist up-cycling this cute little clothing tag with gesso, stamps, paints, pencil crayons and a Vera Lane sweetie. She looks lovely hanging on the wardrobe door of our spare room and was surprisingly quick and easy to create. The current heat wave is speeding-up the drying process between layers like you wouldn't believe: terrible for the garden, but useful for crafting!
Come and join us as we celebrate all things recyclable!


9 comments:
Clever idea Jo, I love it. I have collected a number off cute clothing tags knowing they would be perfect upcycled. I must do it !!
What a great piece of upcycling - I've never looked at clothing tags through my crafty eyes, I've obviously been missing out.
I love this idea! Upcycling that clothing tag was a brilliant idea, and I love how you've altered it!
That's a great shaped clothing tag Jo, I couldn't have discarded this one either. Love that Vera Lane image, makes a real quirky piece of wardrobe hanging art. Thanks for sharing.
Creative Wishes Tracey x
Ohhhhhhh awesome idea sistah!
I am going to keep my eye out for cool clothes tags from now on!
I may also steal pieces from hubby's puzzles lol
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Fab job sistah!!
Wonderful altered tag!
Oh this is fab Jo! You definitely find the best stamps!
Oh no, now you'll have me saving clothing tags, too! This one is perfect with its Vera Lane cutie!
The heat does have interesting properties... my watercolour powder background dried in no time today, but I find my adhesives particularly goopy lately...
I love how you thought around the corner! Great job, my dear Sistah ♥
Post a Comment