Saturday, 8 September 2018

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #118 - L is for Leaves


Suddenly, the trees by where I live have turned all 'season of mists and mellow fruitfulness'. Yes, autumn in all it's glory is upon us and so Edna and the sistahs are looking for your leafy creations for Challenge #118.


Sadly, my card is snark free yet again. My snarkiness seems to have gone AWOL... I hope it comes back very soon as I kinda feel like I've lost my superpower!

My card is a very simple one using a leftover 'negative' die cut and another 'iffy' background which I splattered with gold paint and tucked behind the die cut panel. This looks gorgeous IRL as it's so sparkly.

Please come and play along with us at SoSS and please bring your snark to the party as I need to get back in the snarky saddle and will welcome the inspiration.

16 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Well your snark may be taking a break but your creativity certainly isn't. this is absolutely beautiful

Chris Dring said...

Such a gorgeous card such as this doesn't need snark.

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card!

Nicole Parmentier said...

Indeed not snarky but wow... so beautiful! Love that background!! I think you still have superpowers...

Dawn T said...

very pretty Jo. Hard to be snarky with leaves!!!

Lindsey said...

I kinda miss your snark, too, but in the meantime, this is a beautiful card!

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous greens Jo, love your leafy design.

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous card Jo, love your leafy design.

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fab card sistah!
I love your use of the negative die cut!

Nicky said...

Beautiful card, I am hoping to play along so maybe some snarky, most my cards are lol

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, I'm sure your superpower has not abandoned you, this is gorgeous! The seasons have certainly changed here too, brrrrr, Liz x

Lisa D said...

Fantastic use of negative space!

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh love love love your gorgeous background!

Marina said...

It's beautiful! Love how you used a negative shape and the mix of greens.

Monika Reeck said...

Clever Card Jo
Love the negative of Leaf you added here and the thanks in green I nearly cant see it
clever idea
and I was in indonesia from 22 July till 26 Augst
I just start working again on monday 17 September
and no mojo to make card
I miss your visit I hope you are healthy my sweet friend
biig hugs from Germany
Monika
PS: Try to catch up now

ionabunny said...

Simple and elegant. Love this. Hugz