Saturday, 15 December 2018

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #125 - R id for Rude Christmas.

I'm loving Edna's strategically placed mistletoe - looks like she's totally primed and ready for her 'Rude Christmas'.


My offering for our mid - December challenge isn't so much rude as just cute and slightly cheeky!


Yes, this is hubby's Christmas card from yours truly. It was quick and simple to make, but still heaps of fun. The stamps are from an oldie but goodie Sweet Pea set (I think). I printed the sentiment on my PC.

My fabulous sistahs, and our reigning Queen, have interpreted 'Rude Christmas' quite differently, but all are pretty darn hilarious and totally snarky. This challenge will run across the festive season, so why not make this the time when you join the challenge and impress us with your Christmas Rudeness!

10 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Guess we all know how you plan to ring in the New Year! LOL! Fabulous card!

Barbara Godden said...

What a fun card, hubby will get a kick out of it.

Jane Willis said...

This is the saucy seaside postcard of Christmas cards!

Anneke said...

Haha lovely card!

Dawn T said...

way too cute Jo. Lovely card

Lindsey said...

Love it, Jo! as I'm sure will your husb... ;)

Monika Reeck said...

haha cuuuteee love your Sentiment and love that Image ..you coloring so adorable Jo
cuuteee and Beautiful Card
I LOVE
hugs
Monika
PS; see you Maybe around miss your sweet words Jo ….my blog empty without you hehehe come n visit OLD FRIEND Monika :)

Nicole Parmentier said...

Whahaha!! Love your snarky sentiment. I think this is the most creative christmas card I saw this year!!

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhhhh la la
This is fab sistah!
I am sure hubster will LOVE it!!
:)

DonnaMundinger said...

Love it! It's a Christmas Eve tradition at my house. (wink wink) xxD