Saturday, 13 July 2019

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #139 - J is for Joke


It's Challenge #139 at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and I'm not joking when I say that we have a great challenge on offer today! Yes, it's J is for Joke.

We all had waaaaaaaaaay too much fun with this one.

Please excuse the poor photograph. I might try and re-take this later as it looks a little blurry - which is much how I feel myself thia morning after a school trip yesterday.

The chickens are from a new Picket Fence set and the background was created by repeat stamping of an image from Altenew's gorgeous Simple Flowers set. I thought the flowers complimented the slightly woodblock look of the chicken images.


We've got a fabulous new queen and I know you'll love what the sistahs have created, so why not come and join in the fun...


10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Jo, I so agree with the choice of that fun Altenew stamp - love that set! AND these two feathered friends - I think the one on the right is trying to get away from that joke!
=]

Billie A said...

So cute and funny

Lindsey said...

School trips are EXHAUSTING!
Love this card, Jo! I think the background flowers look a bit egg-shaped, too, also adding to the overall effect!

Greta said...

What a creative background & you're right--it goes so well with the chickens! Fun card, Jo!

Dawn T said...

Great card Jo. The background is perfect for your chooks.

Kim Heggins said...

So much fun!

Pia S said...

Cute chicken and I love how you used the flower to make your own background. I’ve got this flower set, never occurred to me I could it use this way. Thanks for the tip!

Barbara Godden said...

Super card, and I must say it was your card on our page that sparked me to google one liners. thanks for the help.

Marina said...

I love those spotty chickens - they look great with the pink.

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

I love it.