Wednesday, 4 September 2019

CASology - LOL


When I spotted that the theme for the new CASology Challenge was LOL I knew I had to play along!



I think this card is more 'little chuckle' than 'laugh out loud', but I hope you like the combo of this sweet MFT pup, googly eyes and silly sentiment!

Thanks to the guys at CASology for a fun challenge and some great inspiration cards.


9 comments:

Claire said...

Brilliant!

Dawn T said...

too cute Jo.

Angelnorth said...

Hah, cute image and the googly eyes finish him off to perfection, love the fact the grounding shadow matches the colour of the wide matting too!

Crafting Queen said...

I love this card!!!

Pia S said...

Eeek, how cute is this! Love it!

Beverly S. said...

Simply adorable!!! What a fun image and sentiment....Love those eyes too.:)

Lindsey said...

Bwahaha! So cute and funny! And what a coincidence that so many sistahs are linking up to an LOL challenge... ;)

Lynne in NI said...

Ha love your googly-eyed puppy!

Nancy said...

That is so stinkin' cute!! Thanks for playing along with us as CASology!