How about that for artistic endeavour! Carrie set herself an challenging fundraising total, and is now over half-way there. I'm so proud of her. In an attempt to help her with the project I decided to make and sell some cards with all proceeds going into her fundraising account.
I was wondering what colours to use for my next card when I spotted the current challenge at Addicted to CAS for PINK and PURPLE, which has to be one of my favourite colour combos ever.
So I got inky and sparkly with this little number using a MFT mandala stencil.
If you need any inspiration, please take a look at DT cards for this challenge as they are all gorgeous.
I've made quite a few cards now so will try a few local venues in the hope that they'll sell them for me.
It's back to school tomorrow so I better try and get my brain out of cardmaking gear and into work mode... It's going to be sooooooooo tricky!




6 comments:
Wow, cool car. I have stickers on mine but nothing like this! Love the card.
Wow! That car is awesome! Definitely not a difficult one to find in a car park when you’ve forgotten where you left it, it can be seen from miles away. Love your cleaner mandala card version too.
Love the pink and purple together and this is a beautiful Mandala. Well done to Carrie.
That is such a cool car and beautiful card. It is always so much fun to reveal the paste when removing the stencil, isn't it! Succes with working!
That is one cool car, and snazzy trousers to match!
LOVE your mandala, reckon you'll have no bother selling these x
Gorgeous ink blending with the challenge color palette, Dotty Jo! Your Mandala stencil was such a great choice, and I love how you added sparkle to your design...so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!
Post a Comment