Monday, 2 September 2019

The Card Chain Challenge - August Reveal

I cannot believe it's a whole month since the last CCC Reveal - where did the Summer go?

For this challenge we had gorgeous colours and a fun sketch to play with.

Our themes were water, balloons and friendship plus foil and twine. I went big with the fabulous, fun colours and a rough interpretation of the sketch.

Here's the card I sent to Jane in the UK.


I finally caved and purchased the adorable Jane's Doodles Girlfriend set - I'm not meant to be rich!
I love the characters and the sweet sentiments in this set and know I'll be using it again and again.

My sender for this month was the lovely Chris in IL, USA. I just love the card she sent!


The Card Chain Challenge September sign-up is still underway for a few more days, so why not come and join our chain of fun, creativity and friendship.

5 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Love her little sparkly earrings as well as the sequins as finishing touches and the pink sunburst background is great - fab card Jo!

Greta said...

What a wonderful friendship card, Jo!

Dawn T said...

What a great card Jo. It's a lovely stamp. And what a sweet card from Chris. thanks for all you do that for the CCC. Much appreciated.

Pop's Cards said...

I love this sweetie, the background really makes her pop right out at you, hugs Pops x

Lynne in NI said...

Cool card Jo! I've been eyeballing that set too, guess we're both destined to have a large craft stash and no £££'s hahaha