Welcome to my little corner of Blogland, where I share my love of papercrafting and life!
Saturday, 7 September 2019
The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #143 - L is for Liquor
So many drinks, so little time!
It's all about drinkies for the next fortnight over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - so no change there then!
Yes, we want to see your liquor-related creations for this one. The sisters have fully embraced this challenge and created some fabulous inspirations cards (perhaps it's because we are soooo passionate about this subject). Our reigning queen (Good Queen Julie) has completed a fabulous trio of drink themed inspiration to get your creative wheeels turning so please head over and take a look!
I needed a masculine birthday card, so thought I'd go for black and white with a pop of colour. The background is the gorgeous MFT Wavy Colouring Book Background and the whisky glass is from Newton's Nook.
Hope you can come and join us for this fun challenge.
I'm also going to link this one to the current challenge at CASology because I hope the recipient gets a laugh outta this card... either that or I'm in big trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



17 comments:
The card is spot on for a whiskey loving man with a sense of humour. I’m not a man, nor can I stand the drink, but I still love your card:)
That sentiment is hilarious!!! LOVE!
Fun design Jo, love the black and white look with just the JD injecting some colour!
Super job love the black and white with that little drink of colour. love the sentiment.
LOL INDEED!!!
=]
Love your card, so funny!x
Bwahaha! Love it, Jo!! And I love your wee cheewowwah with no thumbs card, too!! You are a riot! Thank you for the chuckles!! Hugs, Darnell
LOL - great sentiment. Made me laugh.
What an amazing sentiment, it makes a really brilliant card, and that background is perfect with it
Jane
Pffttttttt I love SO MUCH about this card!!!
Love the background, the bevvie and of course the amazing sentiment!
This is too funny. I"m sure the recipient will love it, and I do too. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.
Your card is a hoot! Cute!!! :)
Excellent sentiment!!! Imagine looking at that background after a few tipples of JD or hard liquor of choice. :D
Classy and sassy! Love this!
Hahaha this would be perfect for my friend, she's partial to a wee Jack or two (or 3 or4!!!)
PS Meant to say, LOVE your fabby background!!
Ha! This totally made me LOL!! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
Post a Comment