Saturday, 14 December 2019

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #150 - X is for X-rated Christmas



Now, here's graphic you won't be able to unsee for a long, long time! Nice one, Sister Lee.


Yep, If there's one thing that Edna and the sisterhood like it's the opportunity to get naughty with the cardmaking and we very much hope you'll come and get X-rated with us too!

My card is really rather tame, but hopefully would raise a smile. The sentiment is computer made and inspired by a Google search. The lady in the chair is from Art Impressions. I've not inked-up one of these lovely stamps for ages and couldn't resist paper-piecing her for a little added fun. It's such a great way to use up scraps of DP.

As always, the sisters have created some super funny cards for our final challenge of the year, so please come and join the fun and naughty frolics!

15 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

such a fun card Jo.

Donna said...

He he he love it!
The image and sentiment are a perfect match!
I suspect a few of us will be on the naughty list after this challenge!

Barbara Godden said...

Super card, you can never go wrong with a wine drinking girlfriend, great paper piecing and a great sentiment.

Darnell said...

Jo, Jo, Jo! Your card was worth the coffee that is now dripping off my keyboard and monitor!! What an hysterical sediment, perfect for the image! And that graphic ... oh, my word!! Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

Pia S said...

A brilliant naughty sentiment which fits this image perfectly. Hilarious card!

Tammy said...

LOL!! Oh what a fun Christmas card Jo, I love it!
Tammy x

Lynne in NI said...

Hahahaha LOVE it Jo!

Dawn T said...

Awesome Jo. Love the sentiment - just x-rated enough.

Marina said...

Heehee! Looks great too.

Rosmarie said...

Such a fun Christmas card, Jo! - Love the paper-piecing of the wine drinking lady for whom you found the perfekt sentiment!! Rosi x

Lindsey said...

I adore this card! And your perfect paper-piecing.

Jane Willis said...

Love it! I think we're all in the naughty corner now - coal again this Christmas.

Julia Aston said...

What a great image and I love the sentiment you added!

Wendy Bellino said...

Oh WOW! I have a friend that would be the perfect recipient for this card! I may have to scraplift this...

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

I have that image, love it better with the dimension you added. Great job.