Saturday, 25 January 2020

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #152 - A is for Anti-Valentine


Hi there, snark fans, it's Saturday and it's time for a little fun with the sistahs again. For this fortnight we are offering a theme that did the sisterhood proud as their very first challenge A is for Anti-Valentine back in February 2014. 

I had heaps of fun creating a card for this challenge and broke out one of my favourite images: Jean Still Living from Art Impressions.



Fun isn't she!

We have a frequent player as our queen, and once again she's done us proud.

Please head on over and see all the fabulously snarky fun on offer!






16 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Jean is in the same category as Stella, old and gumpy, Super job with the challenge. love it.

Jane Willis said...

Perfectly grumpy! Can't quite picture her twerking though. (Does Beyonce twerk? I'm really not down with the kids any more)

Donna said...

He he he he he that is just awesome!
Totally what I aspire to in my 80s!!
(OK and very late 40's LOL)

Michelle N. said...

The mental picture of Jean dancing like Beyonce-hilarious!

Lindsey said...

Jean has the right idea. :D And she's looking in fine form with your colouring of her!

Majo said...

You nailed it, Sweets, once again ♥

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card, such fun!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Hee hee... what she says is on everyones lips Haa haa!! What a great card Jo always admire anyone who can leave so much white space and create such impact! Anti-Valentines day all the way.. Thanks for the snarky smiles today
Sunday Hugs Tracey xx

Nicole Parmentier said...

You made me laugh out loud, this is so funny!! Love your card!!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Great job. Love the sentiment. I need some more art impressions stamps.

Chris Dring said...

Fabulous anti-Valentine's Day card! I can imagine Jean doing the "put a ring on it" hand twist, but using her middle finger instead of her ring finger. LOL!

Monika Reeck said...

haha the Image made me smile and the sentiment help more
coool card for a senior lady
love this
hugs
Monika

Chana Malkah said...

I love that image and it goes perfectly with your sentiment! I think you captured the theme!
Hugz,
Chana

Lynne in NI said...

LOL what a fab Valentine's! She definitely looks like a real party girl :)

Pia S said...

Hilarious sentiment and what a sassy lady! Young at heart but no so much in other places.

Pop's Cards said...

Oh my goodness this image made me giggle so bad, how cute is that, I love how you have coloured her, she looks amazing, a gorgeous creation hugs pops x