Hi there, I hope you are having a happy Sunday!
It's the second day of the month, which means it's time for another fabulous Reveal over at The Card Chain Challenge.
Our theme options for January were a fun sketch...
A palette of lovely colours...
Plus themes of Anything New, bears or friendship and dies.
I was delighted to send this card to the lovely Robyn in Australia. As you can see I embraced the option of bears and the colours. I loved using a cute Jane's Doodles set in combination with those beautiful trees from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous and couldn't believe how easily the card came together.
I was thrilled to receive this beautiful card from Greta in Oregon, USA. Greta was concerned that the card was a little muted, but I LOVE it and think the colours look soft and elegant against the kraft.
If you'd like to see the whole Reveal please head here and while you are there why not check out the challenge for February too.





6 comments:
Those bears are great and that sky is amazing, very subtle but brilliant xx
Your card is adorable and lovely one you got.
Darling card, Jo! See how out of touch I am with the CCC - I didn't even realize you're partnering with Deborah now. It's been ages since I've played, I may try to get over there again soon!
The bear look great in brown and the background of trees sets them off beautifully, this looks great Jo!
Very sweet polar scene and yes, I liked Greta's card too. As you say very elegant and I like the twine detail. It was an awesome reveal. Hugz
The bears are so very cute I love the scene you have created with them, and i love the card you received to so very pretty, hugs Pops x
Post a Comment