Friday, 3 April 2020

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #157 - R is for Retro

Greeting Snark Fans, Edna and the Sisterhood have a fabulous new challenge on offer and it's one we feel sure you'll enjoy! Yes, we're playing R is for Retro and bringing you memories of simpler, possibly less complicated times!


Sister Lee has done us proud once again and as a result we have Edna rockin' a fabulous retro vibe to get the party started!


I just love this retro girl stamp from VLVS and knew I'd partner her with a little mock tie-dye background for a trip down 'what-we-we-thinking' memory lane.

As you can imagine our queen and the sistahs have had way too much fun with this challenge, so come take a look and play along.

Stay safe and well you lovely people.

11 comments:

HilaryJane said...

Love it! xx

Barbara Godden said...

Great image and fab. background, I still like tye dye, Awesome card.

JulieP said...

I know a few people who still dress like this. LOL!!! Funny!

Helen said...

Awesome card and perfect image!!!! LOVE it!!! ((HUGS)) Helen

Marina said...

Groovy!

Lindsey said...

She totally suits that tie dye style background - and the snarky sentiment is the icing on the cake! So good, Jo!

Greta said...

Oh that's funny! Love the tie dye background--perfect, Jo! Wishing you good health!

Mimi said...

Super cool, I would love to have been a teenager in the 60's I would have had a blast hahahaha. Thank you so much for the blog luv :) Stay safe and stay well xxxxx

Pia S said...

I got a hippie vibe here, from the image to the stenciling and the glitter. So cool!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

She is an awesome image. Perfect for the challenge. The sentiment is so very true.

Donna said...

Yep...none of us will ever be as young again as we are at THIS very moment!
Love the colours and psychadelic feel of your card!
Fab job sistah!!