Hi friends, I hope that you are all doing alright during the current situation. I'm happy to be spending lots of time crafting and building my stash of Christmas cards.
It's time for a new Christmas Kickstart Challenge and a new elf!
I'm delighted welcome another long term blogging buddy of mine: Robyn O from Queensland, Australia. I think I first got to know Robyn through the Hero Arts Flickr Group (plus the original incarnation of Card Chain Challenge), and I've always been a fan of her gorgeous cards.
Challenge #31 - Wreathed in Christmas Smiles!
We'd like to see a Christmas wreath or wreaths on your card.
I really wasn't sure about this card as it's a little 'busy' for me, but Robyn assures me it's OK so I'll trust her judgement and I hope you like it too! The wreath die is from Pinkfresh Studios and it's really well designed so you don't have to spend ages cutting out all the little pieces.
Here's a CAS version in cream kraft and gold:
Rudolph has come up with a gorgeous Random Raffle prize for this challenge:
Robyn and I really hope you'll come and play along with this challenge!







9 comments:
I love this card, the wreath is just perfect and so nice, hugs Pops x
Lovely wreath cards, that is a super die. Now to decide on what wreath to use.
Gorgeous cards lovely. Hugz
Gorgeous cards Jo. Hugz
I love that PF wreath, in any color, paper, or background, Jo!! Both beautiful... I'm so sorry I've fallen off the wagon with my Christmas card prep!
Christmas spirit is just what's needed 'round here!
=]
Just love both cards, Jo - what a fab wreath!! Especially love card two, though, as I'm partial to woodgrain backgrounds! Thanks for the inspiration - I'll be sure to play along at Christmas Kickstart!!
I'll be playing, alright! I have about 100 wreaths--haha! However, I also have my eye on the one you used, Jo--LOVE it & both cards are great! So neat to see what different looks you can get with the same image!
Gorgeous Jo. Great challenge this month. I really love your wreath cards.
Such a pretty wreath, and two beautiful cards! Like you, I lean to the slightly more CAS second one. ;) Both both are definitely worthy!
Post a Comment