Welcome to my little corner of Blogland, where I share my love of papercrafting and life!
Saturday, 30 May 2020
The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #161 - I is for Inks
We have a gorgeously inky Edna as our inspiration graphic for this challenge!
I do love playing with my inks and had a fabulous time with a new Visible Image stencil and this gorgeously fuchsia Distress Ink. The new toys didn't end there as I couldn't resist a little Lockdown treat of a cute set of girlies from Kraftin' Kimmie. I paired the skater girl with a nice snarky sentiment and then layered her onto an inky layer created with a beautiful Hero Arts flower and Parrot coloured ink from Altenew.
I have to say that I really enjoyed making this card! My sisters have inked-up some fabulousness and we have a new Queen - so come along and join the fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Great card, love the bright colours and great background.
Love all the inkiness of your card Jo! And that Kraftin' Kimmie image is spot on!!! Awesome! ((HUGS)) Helen
Love the lime green/fuchsia color combo. That fabulous main panel looks so cool, and I love how you've colored the sk8r girl!
Super cute card, great colours and that stencilled background is fab. great image and sentiment (thanks for supporting our local (Ontario) artist (stamp store)
Looks like a fun card to make.
Delightfully inky and bright and fun!
Great colour combination Jo. The green and pink together look amazing. Love the punny sentiment as well. The girl looks so cool as the focal image.
Love all of the inky interest in your backgrounds. The sassy girl is awesome too. Fun!
Super card!
I love that sentiment and the colours you've used....just awesome sistah!!
Post a Comment