Hello, I hope that you are all hanging in there during these weird times. Just to add a little extra touch of surreal to the proceedings let's make Christmas cards on the hottest days of the year so far!
I'm still enjoying escaping to my craft room, losing myself in 'cardland' and building my stash of Christmas cards.
There's a fab new challenge for you this month and an equally fab new elf! Our theme is all about tags, so who better to have on board then Tracey M from My Creative Opinion AKA the Queen of Tags!
This month we're playing...
Challenge #32 - Care to Tag Along?
And you are going to love Tracey's adorable tag card, so why not head on over and take a look!
Here's my card:
Oddly, this card is taller and slimmer than it appears in this picture. It features some lovely MFT die cut numerals and a beautiful die cut wreath from Simply Graphic. I decided that I wanted to use some of my Christmas DP and found the perfect pad: Keepin' Cozy from Echo Park. The silver twine is from packaging and in fact all the elements of this card (except for the base) came from my box of leftovers!
Please come and join the fun!







3 comments:
Gorgeous card, fab. tag on it. love the numerals and the fancy circle. Looking forward to playing along (brought tag dies to the lake)
Love the silver 25 and silver always looks good on blue. Thank you so much for inviting me to play along with you this month for Christmas Kickstart!
Just love your tag with the pretty wreath and #25, Jo! Thanks for the inspiration - I was glad I could play along!!
Post a Comment