Tuesday, 6 October 2020

Jolly the elf!


It's a rainy old day today, so I decided to make a card to pass the time. I found this cute little Stamping Bella elf and couldn't resist playing along at Christmas Kickstart as we need a few additional entries!


Jolly the elf has a lovely cup of Hot Chocolate and looks very pleased about it too!

It's an Anything Goes challenge over at Crimbo Crackers, so I'm linking-up there.


There's still time to join the fun at Christmas Kickstart for this challenge and there's a sweet prize on offer too, so why not come and play along?
Stay safe, and happy crafting everyone.

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Jolly makes me jolly, Jo! with his little cuppa cheer!
=]

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a little cutie with cup, Jo, and I love the snow embossed background too!!

Lindsey said...

Love this card! He is a fun elf, and a great card design for him.

Dawn T said...

so cute Jo. Hoping to get a card done when I get back from my mini break away/

Trina P. said...

Jolly the Elf is too cute. Fun and cheery colour palette. Great layout, too.

Barbara Godden said...

What an adorable elf, Great card, working on mine today. Other stuff gets in my crafing way.

ionabunny said...

He's awesome. I am struggling with some design elements which look like they should work but kinda don't!!! Hope to get my vintage candy canes beaten into shape soon. Hugz

Lynne in NI said...

Aww what a wee cutie!