Saturday, 31 October 2020

Card Lovers Hop 2020 - Card #3

 


It's the final day of Janis's 2020 Cat Lovers Hop and I'm sure you've all enjoyed it as much as I have! Thank you so much, Janis, I love all the fun and feline frolics that you inspire each year!



My kitty card for today is a remake of one I made a year ago. I've made this for my friend Jill who loves both cats and the colour turquoise. I know she'll love this Katzelkraft cat, even though he's not as cute as her cats ginger, smush-faced Rupert and smokey Bill.

The sun is shining this afternoon here in the UK, so I think I'll take a short walk and then be back in time to see if Boris is going to put the country into Lockdown again. Stay safe, peeps. 

25 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love this sweet little kitty! He's ready to stay safe inside, just like we all should be! Stay safe, and keep crafting!
Warm Hugs,
Michele

LeslieT said...

Stopping by from the 2020 Cat Lovers Hop... I absolutely love your kitty project!

Vivian Foo said...

Love the look of the cat and your stencil too.

Suzanne H said...

Love that image with his one eye open! Our numbers are going up and up in the US. Take care.

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Amazing card and sweet cat.

Glennis F said...

Such a lovely card, and a cute cat

Denise Bryant said...

Pawesome card! Love that cute kitty!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Pawesome kitty cat make!
Happy Creating & Stay Safe!
Leigh
www.LeighSBDesigns.com
www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card, great design.

Cindy Holmes said...

AWWWW I love it! Your Kinda Of Pawsome! Just so adorable!

Becca Yahrling said...

What a great snarky look on his face!! Love this adorable card and your friend will, too.

Dina said...

Oh I just love the background on this kitty card! The turquoise goes so well with the black and the white! And, I do love your little sleepy kitty!

mandysea said...

LOL... one eye open! That was my Blackie, I love this image! You've shaded it beautifully! Good luck with covid, I hope whatever happens that a solution is found soon. We live in Tasmania and have been covid free for 3months. We did the lockdown, it was hard. It all still feels surreal. Enjoy your sunshine!! Happy hopping with Cat Lovers!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Another sweet kitty, Jo - don't you wonder what she's thinking with the one eye open?! Love the partial stenciling behind too!!

Catnip and kitty whiskers said...

What a pretty card! Love that pretty turquoise color and adorable cat! Stay safe also!

Karenladd said...

Oh, I just love this pawsome kitty, and the stenciled background is a wonderful addition to the design.

Marina said...

Lovely colours and stencilling, the cat's expression is realistic. I got my cat during the last lockdown. Yes, lockdown again!

Jane Willis said...

You know me, I'm ALWAYS in love with a Katzelkraft cat. The stencilled background and sentiment are fab too.

Fikreta said...

so cute card!

NanaConnie said...

It's perfect, Dotty Jo, and I love the turquoise combo!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love the colour scheme and stencilling! Love how your kitty is sleeping with one eye open! LOL! Too funny. Love this.

Carole J said...

This kitty is fabulous, peeping with one eye and deciding whether or not to continue his snooze. Lovely background too! xx

Sue D said...

Cute scene with the peeking cat.

ionabunny said...

Wonderful. Love that kitty. I often get the one eyed look from our cat. Hugz

Janis said...

Jo, that image is just hysterical!! LOVE the one eye open.....looking skeptically. Ha. Beautiful stenciled background....so pretty in turquoise! Really great card. Your friend will love it!

I am finally on the homestretch of visiting and commenting on all the awesome cat projects!! I have had a lot of fun looking at everyone's work!! Thank you so much for going cat crazy with us during the #2020CatLoversHop!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com