This was another simple and quick card. I like to have a few of these on hand as they can be sent as they are or have a little extra work done to suit the occasion.
I'm hoping to squeeze in one more card before the end of the hop as I LOVE making cat cards.
Happy crafting!

24 comments:
So cute!
Such a cute kitty!
Simple and so sweet, Dotty!
I adore a CAS card! this is perfect! Your layout is perfect! And that kitty is pretty cute!
Great card!
A purrfect CAS card and I love the easy coloring of the kitty.
Super cute card! Definitely a good card to have on hand too!
Love that kitty's face. He makes me smile.
Naaaw, your kitty's little face makes me smile too! I'm sure the recipient of this card will feel the same! Gorgeous card! Happy hopping with Cat Lovers!
Visiting from the 2020 Cat Lovers Hop... your cat project is awesome!
Great clean card..cute kitty.
Sweet cat, cute card.
too sweet Jo. Lovely card
Adorable - such a lovely kitty image
I love your sweet Easy Breezy kitty card! This is a great idea!
Darling kitty on your card! Sweet!
FURRtastic kitty cat make!
Happy Creating & Stay Safe!
Leigh
www.LeighSBDesigns.com
www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
so cute card!
Such a sweet card! Love it!
Now just seeing this little kitty made ME smile right back at him!
Adorable!
Great card with this cute cat.
A lovely, sweet kitty card and a great sentiment! x
So cute and simple. Love this kitty with the spot over one eye. Sweet! Wonderful choice of neutral tones that will be suitable for anyone. You are bringing a smile to my face with this adorable card!
Thank you so much for joining in the purry, furry fun at the #2020CatLoversHop!!!
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Post a Comment