Wednesday, 28 October 2020

Cat Lovers Hop 2020

 


It's Cat Lovers Hop time and once again Janis has worked her magic with a raft of fabulous sponsors and heaps of fun on offer over at her blog! Thank you, Janis, you are amazing!

I'm planning to play more than once, so hopefully this is card #1 for the hop!

Don't you just love the expression on this kitty's face? He's from AALL and Create, but I don't think he's currently available. 


I've made this card for a male friend, so left in fairly plain and simple.

Have a happy day!

32 comments:

Jane Willis said...

What a contented looking cat! Great card for a man too, it's hard to make cat themed cards for men and yet I know a lot of male cat lovers.

Suzanne H said...

Doesn't he look content! Wonderful image and scene you've created.

Tina Z. said...

Super cool, I like your design.

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

What a cute sleeping kitty, I love it.

NanaConnie said...

He's so happy on top of that brick wall, Dotty Jo! Great CAS design and beautiful sky. Good to see you at the Cat Lovers Hop. :-D

Becca Yahrling said...

What a cool cat he is! Paw-some card, too.

I Card Everyone said...

The perfect look of contentment, that's how I see that sweet face! What a darling card for a fun Hop!
=]

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, love the kitty.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet kitty on the fence, Jo - I'll have to check out that challenge, cat lover that I am!!

LeslieT said...

I absolutely love your cat design! So happy to participate with you in the Cat Lovers Hop this year!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap 2

Cindy Holmes said...

AWWWW such a happy kitty! I so love the brick wall and your sky is gorgeous too!

mandysea said...

Tee Hee... if that kitty was any more relaxed he'd fall off his wall LOL! What a great expression and I love it! This is a lovely card!! Happy hopping with Cat Lovers!

Beverly S. said...

This is awesome! I love your brick you created for the kitty to lay on and that sentiment is SO funny!

Dawn T said...

way too cute Jo. Great card.

Vivian Foo said...

Great design and such contentment look.

Dina said...

OMGoodness! I love this kitty! The brick is gorgeous and I love the idea that he is sunning himself on the wall. Oh to be a cat!

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. Great cat scene.

Dina said...

I love this so much! The bricks are great, and I love that the kitty is sunning herself on the wall. Oh to be a cat and nap in a sunbeam!

Fikreta said...

very cute card!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable!! That cat has a so cute and fun face! Love the scene, really perfect for a male, thanks for the inspiration!

Ashley Cortez said...

This is a really pretty card the cat looks so comfortable sitting up their

Mary-Anne V said...

He looks so relaxed..that's what I need to do this weekend.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Jo! Your kitty card is adorable! What a gorgeous background you made for him! Fun little scene!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

FURRtastic kitty cat make!
Happy Creating & Stay Safe!
Leigh
www.LeighSBDesigns.com
www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

Denise Bryant said...

Cute scene with this adorable kitty!

Kathi said...

Beautiful cat, colored wonderfully. Great card1

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Purrfectly colored kitty! And I love the background you created!

Karenladd said...

Oh my goodness, this kitty must be the proverbial cat that got the cream! I love the inked sky background and that stenciled brick wall too. Perfect card for a guy, or a gal.

Roberta Stevenson said...

Your card is AWESOME! It made me laugh! Love your clouds and brick wall and your amazing colouring! Just LOVE everything about this card.

Sue D said...

Very cute scene with the cat on the brick wall.

ionabunny said...

How did I miss this?? Gorgeous. Hugz

Janis said...

Hi, Jo!.....
Oh, this scene is just so much like a cat.......up on the high and narrow top of a brick wall looking very smug and content!! What a fab sky and brick background and sweet stripes on the kitty! Purrfectly masculine.

I am slowly visiting each of the projects and enjoy lingering at each one. I don't want to miss a thing!!
Thank you so much for joining in the feline fun at our #2020CatLoversHop!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com