Tuesday, 13 October 2020

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #40 - Pink Christmas


I can't quite believe that we've reached a milestone over at Christmas Kickstart: Challenge #40. 
I'm just so grateful to everyone who plays along and makes it so much fun.

We have a new elf and I'm delighted to say it's the very talented cardmaker and cross-stitcher: Pops Moffat! 

We've decided to offer a picture challenge for our theme and would like you to use either or both photographs for your inspiration for:

Challenge #40 - Pink Christmas



You'll love what Pops has created for the challenge, so please head on over and take a look.

Here are my cards:


I've had the idea for this card in my head for ages as I love this sweet duo from Simon Says Stamp.

My next card is a remake of one from Challenge #38 where the theme was White on White and the lovely Linda was our elf.


This card looks lovely IRL, but I can see some touching-up is required on the gold embossing - isn't it funny how the camera never misses a thing! Luckily, I've got a lovely gold gel pen that should do the trick.

I'm going to link-up over at Jingle Belles where Stef and Lauren are also Dreaming of a Pink Christmas!


Pink is a great colour, but we're all about pink because of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Check those boobies, ladies.

The adorable Rudolph is In Dah House again at Christmas Kickstart with another lovely Random Raffle prize:


Cute, huh? To be in with a chance to win this sweet prize please come and play along! Psssst, you can enter up to THREE times.

14 comments:

Marianne said...

Love both cards, Jo, and I'm sure the lovely Jingle Belles would be tickled pink if you would link up your cards there as well!
Marianne x

CinnamonSally said...

Fab cards , I like this theme Pink is one of my go to colours!

ionabunny said...

Lovely cards Jo. Love the remake. The pink and gold is awesome. Hugz

Barbara Godden said...

Great inspiration, I love Pink anything, off to design.

Cindy C. said...

Both really sweet and cute!!

Dawn T said...

Two wonderful cards Jo. great challenge

I Card Everyone said...

A Pink Christmas brings me right back to when I was 5, and my mom took a ceramics class! Guess what she made? A PINK Christmas tree, with glittering snow, and tiny lights, and a music box inside! I nearly wore the thing out!
I love your theme, these meowy kitties, and even your pink deer, Jo!
=]

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two beauties in pink, Jo! Especially love the little kitty duo with the pink sky behind!!

Lindsey said...

Two beautiful pretty-in-pink Christmas cards, Jo!

Pop's Cards said...

Both super cute but the cats have it for me :0)) hugs Pops x

Marina said...

You are right about the camera picking up faults you didn't notice in real life. When I upload my photos the flaws loom large on the screen and I just hope no-one zooms in! I'm not zooming in on your beautiful stag card and it looks great to me.
Your cat card though, is the cat's pyjamas and I wish I knew how to get that fabulous partially embossed snow effect.

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh love these Jo, don't think I've ever made a pink Christmas card yet, so I'll have to have a go!

SmilynStef said...

those kitties are super-adorable ... thanks for joining us at Jingle Belles for our ♥ Pink Christmas... for the Cure! ♥

lauren bergold said...

oh wow, jo! BOTH of these are beautiful, i honestly cannot pick a favorite! (ok maybe the cuuuute cats?!) :) thanks for celebrating PINK CHRISTMAS with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥