Monday, 9 November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags!

 

I'm so happy to have finally found time to play along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags. This has become one of the key blogging events of the year and Tracey, and everyone involved, works really hard to make it 25 days of fun and inspiration!

I was especially inspired by Day #4 where Tracey and the team joined up with the Newton's Nook gang, so I broke out a very old set called Winter Tails to play along.  It doesn't look as if this set is available any longer, which is a pity as it's so cute.


It's Day #9 of the 25, so there's still plenty of time to play along!

9 comments:

A.Rose said...

Oh my goodness, this is a sweet tag! Love that image!!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Jo I just love that stamp, and your wonderful tag!
some assemble required, indeed! Maybe a bit of time in the freezer, too? lol
=]

Karen said...

Cute, cute tag! I keep thinking I'll join in, but the days are going by without any action on my part. Thanks for the inspiration; That image is so wonderful!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous tag Jo.

Susan Renshaw said...

This really made me giggle!
Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
So much inspiration!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

ionabunny said...

Ha ha, gorgeous. Love the sign and the dis-assembled snowman. Hugz

Pia S said...

Awww, poor snowman, but what a fun image:)

Lindsey said...

This is an awesome tag! So much fun.

cm said...

I'm dashing over to help assemble the snowman! My goodness, but this is adorable, Jo! Fabulous! So happy you've joined us at 25 Days of Christmas Tags!
~carol