I was lucky enough to be gifted this cute gnome and knew I wanted to create a woodland scene for him.
I don't think these winter trees are still available from Hero Arts, which is a pity as I really enjoy using this stamp. The gifts are from another Hero Arts background stamp; again I'm not sure this one is available either, but I found something similar in their store. I printed the 'sentiment' on my PC. Always love a bit of humour.
Stay safe, Peeps.

5 comments:
Jo, I'm a sucker for words, and puns... you GNOW I love your sentiment! and this little woodland dweller is as cute, and generous, as he can be!
=]
Love this little gnome and his pile of presents! The tree background stamp is great - a shame if they discontinued it. Just a fun card and message! Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge.
Darling gnome in the snow with the forest behind him, Jo - such a fun card! Really made me smile - gnoel indeed!!
Super cute card Jo. Love the scene.
Awesome trees and fun fab gnome. Love the brights and great contrast. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity.
Post a Comment